Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bird is the Word

Once again, Doodles has enlisted me to make a piece of art for one of the silent auctions being run through the Electric Moustache art gallery at Krankies. So I put together two versions of this idea. Below is the version that I'll probably keep:

In any case, the silent auction starts at 6pm on Saturday, Sept. 6th, where you can see (and yes, buy) Version 2 of this fine art piece (?), as well as many other works from much more reputable people. I hope to see you there!

6 comments:

jarymane said...

I love it!!!

Lucy said...

I don't mean to be a total nudzh, but would you please post an update? I worry.

-DW- said...

I'm alive enough, but the start of the semester is bringing me down... hope to get back to posting soon. Thanks for checking up, and hope this note will keep people from searching my house for an expired body..

DarcyLaine said...

A friend from Florida just started her "I just moved to NC blog." Check it out:
http://floridagirlinthesouth.blogspot.com/

Lucy said...

AHEM.

Cassie Wood said...

A bird bird bird, bird is the.. ah ferget it!